- Howard Greenberg at the Samuel Dorsky Museum in New Paltz;
- Afternoon of a Faun, a documentary about New York City Ballet dancer Tanaquil Le Clercq, at the National Museum of Dance in Saratoga Springs;
- And, ceramics workshops at the Hudson Valley Pottery School and Studio in Rhinebeck.
Find more at Upstater.com.
This weekend in the Catskills:
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks at the Glimmerglass Opera Festival in Cooperstown;
- New York City Ballet dancers perform at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center;
- Abstract painter Adam Cohen exhibits at Carrie Haddad Gallery in Hudson;
- And Phoenicia Art Tour (formerly known as the Shandaken Art Tour) celebrates its eight anniversary.
For more, go to Upstater.com.