- Franklin Stage Company presents We 3, an adaptation of Chekhov’s Three Sisters;
- National Dance Institute performs Words with Wings – The Power of Poetry at the Orpheum Theater in Tannersville;
- And, Saratoga Race Course, the oldest sporting venue in the country, opens for the season.
Learn more at Upstater.com.
This weekend in the Catskills:
- The Phoenicia International Festival of the Voice celebrates its sixth anniversary: composer Carlisle Floyd and mezzo-soprano Frederica von Stade are among celebrities attending this year;
- Saratoga Race Course is in full swing (the National Museum of Racing, also in Saratoga, is open every day during the race season in July and August);
- Jan Harrison is showing at Bright Hill Literary Center in Treadwell;
- And The Urge Unchecked group show is on view in the Commons Building in Margaretville – the show includes works by Lisbeth Firmin and Gary Mayer among others.
For more, visit Upstater.com.